Dear Mumu and friends;
The past few weeks have been the most stressful yet; I found myself stressing over other peoples worries and had the constant fear i wont get where i want this year. But I think I'm ready to get over this now! I really should be the main focus of my life, but there are some people who mean more than me, to myself, and those are the ones that I want to help. But with the added pressure from everyone else, I managed to get myself really down. But now, I am ready to learn, with my help, these people that needed help has sorted out their life, leaving me to focus on mine.
I know there is a few things I'd like to sort soon; my finances; my appearance and getting into University. However, I am in a society warped by favouritism and this is something that is getting me down. When I do need help, will I receive it? At the moment, no. This pushes me away from society and having the need to communicate my ideas.
But for now, there is alot of things that im dreaming of..
Getting to University, developing myself and just generally becoming more of myself, not a person warped by society.
Get my appearance up to scratch - I have been constantly been told this is not good enough. So this is something that extra money can solve.
Pursuing my current interest in architectural photography
&
Writing here to manage and cope with stress or negative emotions.
Love you all
xox
PS; I need watch Les Mis
No comments:
Post a Comment