Wednesday, 19 November 2014

Meaning.

What is it that gives meaning? Is it the way something has been said, it's tone or speed it's spoken? What makes the difference between a fast love song and a more hurt, slower love song? It's all about the way things are said. You could say I love you in so many different ways, different meanings but in total they are only 3 words.

Why do we wait our whole lives waiting for someone to tell you that your talented and special? When really, we always have been. Just because someone says something, doesn't mean it's only true now.

There's really no meaning for this post, no inspiration or muse, but words do mean things. I guess you can't feel or understand my emotion through this post. You read the words and understand my thoughts, the ones I want to share and the ones that I thought may inspire or entertain.

No comments:

Post a Comment