Thursday, 20 November 2014

A very nice surprise:

Dear Mumu and Friends;
This post is slightly different, its not random thinkings, its about the joyous moment you open a parcel. Today, after an average day, but there were highlights, I came home to receive my graze box.
I don't know what the reviews for this are, but OMG! I love it. I received 4 packets, all of them seeming tasty. I received lightly salted popcorn, jaffa cake flapjack, 'Salsa Fresca' - which is just nachos and salsa and 'Jam doughnut' - raspberry fruit strings, raspberry infused cranberries, almond slices and sponge pieces. Lets just say I am very excited to eat them, but im trying to be restrained, knowing id eat them all in one day.
I have a code, which means that you can get your first box free to try, you can get it by using this code:

FLOP7DD3P


Do try it, I love the little surprise in not knowing what's in there. 
Love you
see you soon
Flo xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment