Dear Mumu and friends;
The one thing that makes me happier than anything is the knowledge that I have people that understand and actually want to be with me. My Dear Mumu and friends; The one thing that makes me happier than anything is the knowledge that I have people that understand and actually want to be with me. My friends. I think over the past few weeks. I have grown closer to some people who literally make college and my life seem more adventurous, more supportive and generally just nicer. I wish that I could thank them for everything and really just not hating me, like everyone else. But I concur, why is it the last year or month of something, when a good thing appears? My shots came out alright, half the film was flooded and some of the digital didn't look that amazing, but I'll be editing them today. Should be uploaded tonight. I would just like to say, if you're reading this, that you the one reading this, means more to me than anything and thank you for making this few weeks one of the best I've had in a while.. Flo xox. I think over the past few weeks. I have grown closer to some people who literally make college and my life seem more adventurous, more supportive and generally just nicer. I wish that I could thank them for everything and really just not hating me, like everyone else.
But I concur, why is it the last year or month of something, when a good thing appears?
My shots came out alright, half the film was flooded and some of the digital didn't look that amazing, but I'll be editing them today. Should be uploaded tonight.
I would just like to say, if you're reading this, that you the one reading this, means more to me than anything and thank you for making this few weeks one of the best I've had in a while..
Flo xox

No problem :) xoxo
ReplyDelete